Request For Quote
(Chemoexfoliation, Derma Peeling) Chemical peel uses a chemical on the face which removes the damaged outer layers of dead skin revealing a new skin layer with improved tone, texture and color. The new, regenerated skin is smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Chemical peel can diminish many signs of aging on the face as well as the hands, neck, and chest.
Candidates who have:
- Age spots.
- Discoloration and uneven skin tone
- Dull complexion.
- Fine lines (especially under the eyes and around the mouth).
- Rough-feeling skin.
- Sun-damage skin.
- Candidates who are unhappy with the appearance of their skin,
- Candidates who have realistic expectations of their procedure,
- Candidates who do not smoke.
Superficial chemical peels:
- Easy to apply and the time needed for healing is minimal
- They won’t achieve long lasting or dramatic results.
- Superficial peels aim to smooth and brighten the skin.
- They are suitable for those who don’t have time to recover from a deeper peel or don’t want any visible peeling.
Chemical peel Procedure A chemical peel treatment is performed as an outpatient procedure. Eyes and hair are protected before applying the chemical solutions on the face. The skin is thoroughly cleansed and removes excess oil. One or more chemical solutions, are applied to small areas on the skin. These applications produce a controlled wound, enabling new, regenerated skin to appear. Advised to use high protection factor(SPF 50+) sunscreen all over the face, frequently if in outdoors during summer.