DERMAL FILLERS FOR FACE
Facial fillers are products such as collagen, hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyl apatite that rejuvenate facial skin by reducing or eliminating wrinkles, raising scar depressions, enhancing lips and replacing soft-tissue volume loss through facial injections. With age, our skin becomes more susceptible to wrinkles and sagging. Exposure to sun and years of muscle movement ( squinting, chewing, smiling ) contribute to tissue breakdown of the skin.
Facial fillers are temporary to long-lasting solutions administered through a few tiny facial injections on specific areas of the face. Various types of facial fillers are available; each is designed with one or several purposes, such as wrinkle reduction and lip augmentation. A qualified dental or medical professional can help you determine which facial injections and what injectable fillers treatments are right for you. Facial fillers will volumize creases and folds in the face in areas that have lost fat and collagen as we age. Hyaluronic acid is the natural filler substance in your body. The face starts to lack volume and appears aged with deeper nasolabial folds, unaesthetic marionette lines, a deeper mentalis fold, the lips start to thin, and turning down the corners of the lips. Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm are then injected extraorally right underneath these folds to replace the volume lost which creates a younger look in the face. Dermal fillers can be used for high lip line cases, asymmetrical lips around the mouth, lip augmentation, and completing cosmetic dentistry cases by creating a beautiful, young-looking frame around the teeth.
SOME WELL KNOWN OF THE BEST DERMAL FILLERS:
Juvederm Facial Filler: Made of a hyaluronic acid gel, Juvederm is a naturally-occurring substance in the skin that contributes to volume and hydration. Juvederm is designed to temporarily correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Juvederm is made by Allergan, the same makers of Botox.
Restylane Facial Filler: A non-animal, biodegradable gel composed of hyaluronic acid, Restylane is a soft tissue dermal filler that adds volume to the skin through tiny injections; smoothing facial folds and wrinkles in areas around the mouth and eyes.
- Candidates who like to Plump thin lips
- Candidates who wants to fill out hollows under the eyes
- Candidates who wants to Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Candidates who wants to Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging
- Candidates who are physically healthy and who have realistic expectations and positive goals
- Candidates who want to augment cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness
- Dermal Fillers can treat wrinkles at depths that other methods cannot
- Dermal Fillers are biocompatible and rarely cause reactions
- Dermal Fillers can be dissolved by injection if there are any problems
- Dermal Fillers helps to volumise cheeks which sags as age advances
- Non-invasive procedure
During the procedure, the practitioner injects the filler in a series of small injections and gently massages the area. Some treatments require a local anesthetic cream or injection. The treatment time can vary from 30 minutes to an hour.
The area may be a little swollen and tender for 24 hours. During that time you may be advised
Patient can see the ‘real’ results after about 3 days. Patient can return to work and wear makeup immediately afterwards.